[Catalyst] Wiki spam

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 23:31:10 CEST 2006

On 4/7/06, Christopher H. Laco <claco at chrislaco.com> wrote:
> Seriously, I'm a card carrying member of the web standards nazi club
> most times, but how many site impaired people are using the catalyst
> wiki again?

That's probably a somewhat valid point in practice.
But I, at least, have moral problems with this attitude. And I'm
really not a "morality guy".

Although I don't question their usefulness (hell, I've even suggested
using them) I usually have this "what if I was blind" whenever I see
an image-only captcha.

But I don't know. I guess it's not up to me to decide this, anyway.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.