[Catalyst] Simple and effective wiki spam prevention

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Sat Apr 8 14:57:18 CEST 2006

* Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> [2006-04-08 03:10]:
> So, how do I beat trac into doing that lot?
>
> Which was the original question, even if somebody *has* changed
> the Subject header since.

*caught red-handed* Uh, I don’t actually know. *looks around*

Anyway the PhpWiki codebase (which runs the WLUG Wiki) isn’t the
nicest, and none of the guys who hacked in the protections I
mentioned are particular PHP fans… OTOH I’ve heard that that Trac
codebase is quite hackable, assuming, I guess, that you hold your
nose long enough to get over it being Python… :-)

Regards,