[Catalyst] RFC: Authentication & Authorization Tutorial

hkclark at gmail.com hkclark at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 15:34:42 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

OK, so this took *much* longer than expected, but I think I'm finally
ready to get input and suggestions from the group.  It's mostly a
general Catalyst intro (so maybe the name is wrong), but it tries to
focus on authentication and authorization with DBIC.  I did it in POD.

Matt suggested putting "snapshots" of the code at different points
along the way in the Catalyst Subversion repository.  I have indicated
where I think the commits should be done when the time is right.

Please let me know if have ideas to improve this.

Many thanks to folks on both the mailing list and irc (especially MST)
who have patiently help me find my way around Catalyst.

Regards,
Kennedy