[Catalyst] getting TT to translate automatically

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 00:15:05 CEST 2006

On 4/9/06, Daniel McBrearty <danielmcbrearty at gmail.com> wrote:
>  maybe there are workarounds or techniques that work and that I am ignorant
> of (very possible). If so, I'd like to know

This is just a warning message.

If you keep looking further you might notice that there's a "i18n"
module at the CPAN which is a layer on top of Locale::Maketext::Simple
that supposedly does exactly what you want through some magical
overloading of string constants. However, I've been bitten by it once.
Its magic can fail horribly. So don't be tempted at using it - it's
better to keep away from it.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.