[Catalyst] new Catalyst::Plugin::HashParam

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 03:38:39 CEST 2006

On 4/9/06, Christopher Heschong <chris at wiw.org> wrote:
> Hi, planning on uploading this module to CPAN and wanted to get any
> feedback.  Basically it allows input paramteters to be created with a
> "hash[key]" format.  Are there any standard actions around submitting
> new modules?  Do you guys usually provide svn space, or just for
> catalyst developers?

There's already Catalyst::Plugin::Params::Nested.

Or even my very own: Catalyst::Plugin::EnhancedParams
(which might probably be deleted from CPAN in the near future, if
CGI::Expand's author fixes his module properly and thus
Catalyst::Plugin::Params::Nested can be installed on non-GNU systems).

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.