[Catalyst] Suggested minor fixes for Catalyst error output

moltar moltar at spamcop.net
Thu Apr 13 17:22:18 CEST 2006

Pure XHTML (no extra tags) rounded corners technique was covered in
yesterday's issue of SitePoint's Design View #20 mailing list. It's
pretty clever actually.

http://www.sitepoint.com/newsletter/viewissue.php?id=5&issue=20&format=html#6
http://tools.sitepoint.com/spanky/

On the same note. Since you are adding rounded corners, why don't you
add some gradient backgrounds, huge type and some badges. I suggest
placing HTTP error codes inside the badges. Here is a quick tutorial:

http://bartelme.at/journal/266/

Yaya.. just kiddin' ;)