[Catalyst] Suggested minor fixes for Catalyst error output

luke saunders luke.saunders at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 17:37:31 CEST 2006

> Pure XHTML (no extra tags) rounded corners technique was covered in
> yesterday's issue of SitePoint's Design View #20 mailing list. It's
> pretty clever actually.

It looks like that method works by using background images on various
elements. Sadly, that's no good for reasons outlined earlier in the thread.
Thanks for the suggestion though.

> I may be misunderstanding the problem but can't niftycube do solid
> borders? For instance in this example..

Damn, you got my hopes up. That's not quite it. We want a single outline of
even width that goes all the way around the box. Just make your Cat site
crash and look at the error screen to see what I mean, I can't describe it.