[Catalyst] Need HTML Widget And Validation Assist

Dennis Daupert ddaupert at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 17 15:42:33 CEST 2006

> Why not set indicator and use $c->widget_result
  > at documented in the Plugin?

  Hi Matt, Thanks for the tip. I think the answer to "why not" has to do  with complexity and lack of fully working code example, for me anyway.  The documentation is pretty extensive, with rather long lists of  functions, some of which have multiple formats. Its hard to know at  first which things are required for a given circumstance and which may  be saved for another day. I usually learn best if I can start with a  working code sample, then tear the heck out of it. For this module,  I've so far only been able to find selected segments.

  That said, I really do appreciate the nudge. I'll try those out later this afternoon, after work.

  /dennis