[Catalyst] UPDATE: catalyst on vmware

moltar moltar at spamcop.net
Thu Apr 20 17:06:43 CEST 2006

I did do a custom install and unselected all the stuff I knew wouldn't
be useful.

The reason I'd like to keep the GUI, is because some people might run
into networking problems with vmware, and won't be able to access the
virtual OS via the SSH.

Even if the GUI is removed, afair it's only 400 mb in total.