[Catalyst] What a waste of time

Nagy Károly charlie at rendszergazda.com
Thu Apr 27 16:00:54 CEST 2006

Matt S Trout írta:

>rails coder wrote:
>another troll will get your address banned.

Anyhow, i can ask a stupid (but hopefully not agressive) question too:
wouldn't be a great idea to make list archive searchable? (I didnt
found, sorry)
I don't want to bother you with my first steps in cat.

And yes, i agree with a kindly displeasing disconcerted thread starter,
documentation could be better (which one couldnt?)
Namely, selecting between available approaches (database access, static
served content, templating system,... in my case) pros and cons.

Charlie.

ps: (to the thread starter)
once in hungary, a famous (straight) actor asked from his makeup artist
(who was g/\a/\y): "Tell me how it goes between two g/a/ys...you
know...s/\e/\x...you know."
He said: "The first 30-40 was terrible. But after that...oooh man..."

So dear, be patient.

--
"...s minden mestert kinevettem, ki nem nevetett önmagán."
GPG public key: http://www.rendszergazda.com/gpg/charlie-gpg-public-key.asc