[Catalyst] Updated "Catalyst, DBIC, Authentication And Authorization Tutorial"

Jesse Sheidlower jester at panix.com
Fri Apr 28 05:43:40 CEST 2006

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 09:10:55AM -0500, Bryan Roach wrote:

> I suggest that this tutorial be placed front and center among the
> getting started documentation on the Catalyst website. Anyone who is
> interested in promoting Catalyst and helping new users should look to
> this as an example of how to do it. (A followup tutorial illustrating
> a CRUD implementation and the use of other Cataylst packages would be
> very helpful too, if anyone is so inspired.)

We are discussing various plans about reorganizing and adding to
the core docs; having an extensive group of Tutorial docs, based
on Kennedy's recently circulated tutorial, is part of the plan.

I'll probably start the public discussion in catalyst-dev but
will post here so that any suckers^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hinterested
members of the community who want to help out can join in.

Jesse Sheidlower