[Catalyst] Making pages within pages

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Tue Aug 1 15:50:42 CEST 2006

And this might be obvious and not what you need, but keep in mind that
you can:

     [% INCLUDE another_template.tt %]

inside your template.  Since each request (to your application) by
definition returns exactly one document, judicious uses of
"supertemplates" and INCLUDEs can speed things up or make your code
easier to follow.

Or, maybe not.  Subrequests *are* pretty elegant. (and I'll have to
benchmark them to see how they hold up against other methods in terms of
overhead).

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway