[Catalyst] apache config question

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Aug 3 17:18:14 CEST 2006

I'm not 100% sure about this since I'm using FastCGI now (and don't have
this problem, for what ever reason), but my recommendation would be to
do a client side redirect via mod_rewrite or a regular redirect.

RewriteRule ^/dev /dev/ [R]

or

Redirect /dev http://yoursite.com/dev/

If you're just now turning on mod_rewrite, though, upgrade to the latest
Apache.  A big security hole in rewrite was found the other day
(although it wouldn't apply to this particular rewrite rule.)

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway