[Catalyst] Pluggable Application Modules - Newbie question

Jason Crummack jason.crummack at easysoft.com
Mon Aug 7 12:56:36 CEST 2006

Hi,

We're just about to begin several new website projects and I'm currently
evaluating catalyst, I've gone through the tutorial and so far all seems
straight forward.

I only have one question before I begin, I'd like to have several sub
projects (user, cart, forums, etc...) I'd like each of these to be
boiler plates to be utilized within several websites, each boiler plate
would have its own configuration file which controls the level / levels
of functionality provided. There would obviously need to be some level
of interaction between certain modules (checking a user is logged before
cashing out his cart etc..), yet others (forums) may not be required on
specific sites.

What best practices would you recommend for this in catalyst?

Many Thanks

Jason Crummack