[Catalyst] Pluggable Application Modules - Newbie question

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 15:51:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am working on a similar project and the way I handled this was to make each of the sub systems a different catalyst server and then used a xmlrpc interface and some atom feeds to hook it up to a front end presentation server.

For getting myself started fast I set up a standard yaml config file that was mostly applicable across the board.  Also I avoided putting config stuff into models and centralized it to the main yaml file.  That way
I could see everything unique in one file.

I found doing it this way made it easy to bring in new servers without a lot of work.

welcome to catalyst!  --john