[Catalyst] quick windows catinabox question

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Thu Aug 10 03:38:13 CEST 2006

Hi folks:

   I want to be able to work on my stuff regardless of whether I am
booted into windows or linux on my laptop.  Most of the time is spent in
Linux, but I need to use windows for some things every now and then.

   I have Catalyst operational on the laptop under SuSE 10.1.  Works
great.  However, I want to also run it under windows so I can work on
the same projects in shared directories when in windows.

   Last I tried, Cygwin had some issues (Matt had been wrestling with
it).  Is Catinabox working in Cygwin, or will everything just work in
Cygwin?  Native vs cygwin doesn't matter.

   Thanks.

--
Joe Landman
landman at scalableinformatics.com