[Catalyst] Sigh. How do we get on this list?

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 04:37:01 CEST 2006

On 8/9/06, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> Point out that everybody on http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/LiveApplications
> disagrees :)

I haven't stumbled upon this page before and I'm sort of amazed. I
never thought there were so many public facing sites using Catalyst. I
really think this page should be linked from the Catalyst front-page
or something like that. From my personal experience, "no one else is
using it" is a somewhat frequent excuse against trying modern Perl
solutions.

Hopefully I'll be adding a new application to that page in the
upcoming months. ;-)

Also, I think it might be nice to have a wiki page where users could
write about their intranet use of Catalyst applications. A place where
people could write things as simples as "We at XYZ company use
Catalyst" up to full length testimonials describing their experience
with Catalyst, as allowed by their companies' policies. This might be
something even nicer to the eyes of the manager-types out there.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.