[Catalyst] 'require' vs 'use' in Catalyst*

Rodney Broom rbroom+catalyst at rbroom.com
Sat Aug 12 23:56:16 CEST 2006

From: "Yuval Kogman" <nothingmuch at woobling.org>

> On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 14:03:51 -0700, Rodney Broom wrote:

> > OK, now you've lost me. Is your point that the loaded modules I
> > don't need don't hurt my performance in any way?}

> They do. My point is that you seem to be investing a
> disproportionate amount of effort to solve that, though.

Ah, that makes sence. Yes, it does seem as though I'm trying to get blood from a turnip.

Actually, I'm investigating the conversion to a Catalyst world. But, the web front is only a portion of the system, and the smaller portion at that. If I can use Catalyst to make the web work easier that'd be great, but everything else still needs to opperate and perform properly.

---
Rodney Broom