[Catalyst] Oracle as model

Jason Crummack jason.crummack at easysoft.com
Mon Aug 14 17:29:59 CEST 2006

Yes I'm using DBIx::Class, I did attempt to subscribe to the DBIx::Class
list last week, never received a confirmation email though, so i'll try
again.

The DBD::Oracle driver is bang up-to-date so the problem could be there,
looks like something on the way is trapping the signals, if i define my
own sig int trap it only works until the first data call is made, then
nothing ;-(

I've just subscribed to the DBIx::Class list so I'll also post there.

Jason