[Catalyst] Problem using Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::Memcached

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 21:45:46 CEST 2006

I had this same error when I started with memcached and it turned out to be a configuration problem.  In my case I didn't have the correct hostnames.  The way I debugged this is to remove the plugin and run the memcached module 'by hand' in a controller to mess with the configuration.

There is a debugging flag you can set when you start the memcached deamon that will log all attempts to access so you can see if you are evening reaching it.  That helped me a lot.  Plus the CPAN module has some debugging flags.

Try a couple of things like this and us know what you find.  --john