[Catalyst] how to get started?

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.com
Mon Aug 21 11:24:14 CEST 2006

Hi burninbruce, setting up CPAN to follow prequisites and install them
automatically might make it easier.

# perl -MCPAN -e shell

If it's the first time, it will ask a load of setup questions, choose to
follow prerequisites.

Otherwise you can set it on with

cpan> o conf prerequisites_policy follow
cpan> q

Then try reinstalling

Regards, Peter