[Catalyst] While the Catalyst CPAN install discussion is still going on....

Lee Standen nom at standen.id.au
Wed Aug 23 03:25:33 CEST 2006

There's a difference between memory and storage space.  I find it highly
unlikely that you have 5GB of RAM to access, more likely that's 5GB of
storage...a whole different matter.
The chances are you're only allocated a few MB of memory for whatever
you run on your server, to prevent resource hogging.