[Catalyst] do_edit

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 20:08:14 GMT 2006

Hello,
 I am using an old version of Catalyst, in which the edit function is built in like:

 myapp::M::CDBI::book->retrieve($id)->update_from_form( $c->form);

 now in the new version, which use DBIC model instead, I see a bit different in create/delete ...
 Would someone please show me how to update an existing record (let say just 2 field table), or please point me to a doc that mention that. I've been searching around, but not finding one that specifically shows me how to do that.

 Thank you