[Catalyst] Last Chance / Last Day: Web development platformcontest and Perl / Catalyst

Hermida, Leandro Leandro.Hermida at fmi.ch
Mon Dec 4 18:01:56 GMT 2006

http://search.cpan.org/~mramberg/Catalyst-Runtime-5.7006/
> scroll down to Documentation, and click Catalyst::Manual:

http://search.cpan.org/~mramberg/Catalyst-Runtime-5.7006/lib/Catalyst/Ma
nual.pod
> find out there is a Tutorial.  click Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial:
> http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Catalyst%3A%3AManual%3A%3ATutorial
> and get a big "Not found" from search.cpan.org

Yes, I agree... I mentioned this and more dead link in another thread
from November:

[Catalyst] sorry correction on manuals and tutorials missing

Hello again,

Sorry, I see that there is a separate distribution called
Catalyst-Manual that has everything.  This will confuse new users though
because when they have searched for Catalyst and get to the home page of
the Catalyst-Runtime distribution and then click on any of the first
links after the synopsis: Catalyst::Manual::Intro or
Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial or Catalyst::Manual (which takes you to its
POD and none of the links work there) you get URL NOT FOUND from CPAN.

Leandro