[Catalyst] wiki of choice

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Tue Dec 5 16:26:06 GMT 2006

Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> From: "A. Pagaltzis" <pagaltzis at gmx.de>
>
>> That just means noone has taken the time to groom the wiki. You
>> don’t have to move things out of it to get it well organised.
>> Without a gnome or two to look after them, wikis tend to devolve
>> into an unnavigable mess.
>>
>> Regards,
>
> If we are talking about off topic subjects, would you mind if I also put a
> question regarding Wikis?
> What wiki do you recommend? (in perl or php) I have tried TWiki, but it has
> some bugs that I don't know how to solve.

I like the MojoMojo wiki, which is a Catalyst application and will soon
be powering the Catalyst website.  The svn repository seems to no longer
have DNS, though.  (marcus?)

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,