[Catalyst] question from tutorial - does creating HTML in a controller using HTML::Widget violate MVC?

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:51:29 GMT 2006

I had time for a little fart around with it last night, it looks
pretty neat. Didn't really have time to really try to apply it to my
code, but it looks ok from the source - basically a case of inheriting
from the right class and setting the odd bit of config ... the file in
the docs folder looks useful enough.

Should have a reason to try to apply it quite soon. Then I'll find out
what a false sense of security I've been living under ;-)