[Catalyst] Fast CGI vs ModPerl

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Fri Dec 8 21:58:50 GMT 2006

On 9 Dec 2006, at 04:48, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Which of Fast CGI and mod_perl do you recommend for using with
> Catalyst?
>
> The important things I am thinking to are the speed and the ease of
> configuration/maintenance, but you can tell me if there is
> something else important to keep in mind.

The pros and cons of this are discussed pretty thoroughly in the
documentation, and in several large list threads. Please go and read
those first and then ask any (hopefully extremely specific) questions
you have left :)

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for