[Catalyst] VMware Image

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 00:02:03 GMT 2006

does anyone have workable hosting for such a thing?

I do my dev on an Ubuntu VM running on an XP host. It wouldn't be
*that* much hassle for me to clone what I have, clean up a bit, and
put a basic cat install on there.

might have to wait a few weeks though, all the spare time I have goes
into doing dev work at the mo. But I'd be glad to do it.