[Catalyst] SchemaLoader?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 18:22:04 GMT 2006

From: "Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior" <acid06 at gmail.com>

> Have you tried updating DBI itself (not DBIx::Class), using the CPAN
> shell, as I've said before? That usually does away with those
> unreferenced scalars warnings.

Yes, I also tried that using:

cpan
cpan> install DBI

But it told that the latest DBI is already installed.

Now I've just tried again using:

cpan> force install DBI

It couldn't install DBI well because cpan couldn't delete dbi.dll (because
Apache was using it), so I have stopped Apache, renamed dbi.dll to something
else, and tried again.

After forcing a new DBI install, the Catalyst helper works well, without any
error and it creates all the files that it should create.

Thank you all for your help.

Octavian