[Catalyst] Anyone with PHP / Smarty Background

Hermida, Leandro Leandro.Hermida at fmi.ch
Sun Dec 31 15:36:16 GMT 2006

Hello, I think you might find some stuff in previous threads on the
Catalyst list about project directory setup.  I brought up a similar
question in the December thread "[Catalyst] reference lib outside
Catalyst web application directory" starting here:

http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/catalyst/2006-December/010960.html

and continuing on

http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/catalyst/2006-December/010970.html

I have my DBIx::Class::Schema setup in a lib directory outside the
Catalyst web app directory because other non-web things need to use it
to access the database.  As discussed in the thread it's a matter of
preference on how you would like things organized (as is with most
things Perl).

Leandro