[Catalyst] flash

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Sun Dec 31 17:19:32 GMT 2006

On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 07:05:30PM +0200, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> But can you tell me why $c->flash is not working? Should I add a certain
> plug in for making it work or need making some other settings?

Poking around, there's a small example in
Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial::Authentication:

  $c->flash->{status_msg} = "Book deleted";

and in the template:

  [% Catalyst.flash.status_msg %]

I *think* you can get away without "Catalyst." (or use "c." instead) but
you're almost definitely missing the leading "flash." in your TT markup.

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  This is not an automated signature.
  I type this in to the bottom of every message.