[Catalyst] Anyone willing to demo Catalyst in Los Angeles?

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Wed Feb 1 07:38:54 CET 2006

Thanks every one. I do think I have a person in line! In fact, it was a
volunteer from this list. If anybody else wants to join the party, please
drop me a note!

Todd