[Catalyst] Anyone willing to demo Catalyst in Los Angeles?

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Wed Feb 1 07:41:45 CET 2006

OH!!! Ugh. I'm sorry, I misunderstood. Man, I'm super bummed now. I was
really psyched to have you as a speaker. OK, I'm back to square one. Anybody
in the LA area willing to talk? It's a great opportunity to evangelize
Catalyst and well... Make your name known to people in LA as an expert.

Todd