[Catalyst] Execute after HTML::Prototype->in_place_editor..?

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Wed Feb 1 15:56:13 CET 2006

Hi guys,
I have a page that uses HTML::Prototype's in_place_editor() method
successfully, via TT.
I'd also like to execute some arbitrary javascript after the update has
succeeded. The HTML::Prototype (and Prototype) documentation is rather sparse,
but I wondered if anyone here could point me in the right direction?

(I'm looking for something like the complete => foo() functionality in
link_to_remote())

Cheers,
Toby

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre/The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold/Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world