[Catalyst] Execute after HTML::Prototype->in_place_editor..?

sk at intertivity.com sk at intertivity.com
Wed Feb 1 18:03:36 CET 2006

Hi,
yes, the docs do need more explaination.
I will update them soon.

But there is actually no option (yet) that let's you set a complete-function, see also: http://wiki.script.aculo.us/scriptaculous/show/Ajax.InPlaceEditor

I actually work on a new AJAX library that will (hopefully) fit better in anyones application with easier access.

Stay tuned.
--esskar