[Catalyst] [Task] Building a better JavaScript (AJAX) toolkit

Kiefer, Sascha sk at intertivity.com
Wed Feb 1 21:37:33 CET 2006

Probably will take years before anything will happen.

So, i finally got everything i need to build a new library around AJAX.
Have we agreed what it should support, what it should look like, around
which toolkit it should wrap around.
C'mon, let me know. I'm willing to work.

--esskar

http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=97D640A5-48E2-4078-A131-D7256
CA376DC

The link is sparse on technical details, but sounds potentially promising.
Certainly something to watch anyways.

-- Brandon