[Catalyst] [Task] Building a better JavaScript (AJAX) toolkit

Marcus Ramberg marcus at thefeed.no
Thu Feb 2 08:47:54 CET 2006

I'd vote for writing a real perlish wrapper around Prototype instead
of the useless Ruby port. After working with prototype.js for a while
without a wrapper, I find it to be the best javascript library out
there. I don't think it'll be assimilated into rails either. Mochikit
isn't even near featurewise.

Marcus

> I personally am a big fan of the POE like MochiKit.
>
>      http://mochikit.org/
>
> All it needs is the eyecandy, you know, scriptaculous like stuff
> (effects, in-place-edit, slider, drag-drop, sortable...).
>

> --
> sebastian

With regards
Marcus Ramberg