[Catalyst] Is it normal to have lots of trouble installing catalyst?

Jesper Krogh jesper at krogh.cc
Wed Feb 8 07:47:56 CET 2006

Krzysztof Krzyzaniak wrote:
> As a debian packager I am always one step beyond because I have to
> package all missing dependency modules. It's quite easy with
> dh-make-perl (debian tool) - it's more logical problem than technical.

I have quite alot Ubuntu packages generated (dh-make-perl). If anyone is
willing to host them and/or tutor me to fix eventual problems in them,
then I'd be happy to share. (some for i386 most for amd64)

The Catalyst installation I'm using has been installed by generating
debian packages of everything and installing that way. Worked flawless
but took some time. (had to traverse dependencies by hand).

Jesper

Jesper Krogh, jesper at krogh.cc