[Catalyst] example of registration with email confirmation?

Nathan Kurz nate at verse.com
Thu Feb 9 00:45:11 CET 2006

I've been looking through the Catalyst site for an example of a simple
new user registration with email confirmation, but I haven't found
anything.  It's not that the code would be that difficult to write,
but I was hoping that starting with working example would give me a
better example of Best Practices, rather than letting me hang myself.

Failing this, maybe someone with a better sense of the right
architecture could outline a solution for me that I could flesh out
and submit as an example?  The code will be running on Linux using
Apache, probably under mod_perl, and I'm thinking I'll backend to
SQLite.  I'm open to any templating solution, although I was thinking
of using either Template Toolkit or Mason.

Thanks!

Nathan Kurz
nate at verse.com