[Catalyst] example of registration with email confirmation?

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 01:43:26 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 04:45:11PM -0700, Nathan Kurz wrote:
> I've been looking through the Catalyst site for an example of a simple
> new user registration with email confirmation, but I haven't found
> anything.  It's not that the code would be that difficult to write,
> but I was hoping that starting with working example would give me a
> better example of Best Practices, rather than letting me hang myself.

<self-plug>
Parley has registration with email confirmation; sign up, get an email,
click on link in email to validate your sign-up

http://developer.berlios.de/projects/parley/
</self-plug>

It's up to you to decide when/where to enforce the validation
requirement. I currently let people log-in without being validated, but
they can't post, etc

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.