[Catalyst] Choose conf file depending on user input?

Ryan Detzel god at detz.net
Thu Feb 9 19:22:01 CET 2006

I'm trying to re-write an admin panel in Cat. but I'm stumped.  On the
login screen the user enteres user/pass and a code that lets the server
know what company they work for.  I want to be able to load in different
conf files depending on this code, so if they login with XXX it uses
XXX.xml(plugin for xml) and so on but I can't figure out how to do this.
Also, for authentication this has to be done before the $c->login since
the conf file contains what users can login...any thoughts?