[Catalyst] HTML::Widget and output into a html table

John Wang johncwang at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 20:56:59 CET 2006

On 2/9/06, Pfister Andreas <Pfister_Andreas at hispeed.ch> wrote:

> I like to create html form <form> dynamicly with HTML::Widget and to have
> a output like
> <form xxxxx>
>
> Any hints how to get this output ? I tested the css example but I was not
> so happy with output.

Are you not happy with the default CSS or the DOM structure? If the default
CSS is bothering you, learning CSS layout would be the way to go. If the DOM
structure doesn't let you do what you want with CSS, perhaps the DOM
structure can be modified.

I don't think H::W supports tables so if you want to use tables for layout,
you may need to do form generation outside of H::W but you can still use it
for validation.

John