[Catalyst] HTML::Widget and output into a html table

Simon Elliott simon at browsing.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 21:15:09 CET 2006

I was just fiddling with this trying to get similar output with CSS -
this is normally easy but H::W wraps the input with label, heres what
I have so far :-

fieldset { overflow : auto; }
input, textarea, select, button { float : right; }
label { margin-left : 10px; float : left; width : 400px;}

or alternatively mess with width on label and set margin-left on
input. I can't work out why its not putting the input on the same
line as the label right now though...

Simon.