[Catalyst] How to get the stored session variables through a template

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 23:55:24 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 04:02:23AM +0530, Vidya Sagar wrote:
>    Hello,
>
>     I have successfully stored all the values in a table....can i retreive
>    those stored sessions through Template....Kindly help me....bye

If I remember correctly

 [% c.session.WhateverYouHaveInYourSession %]

will work.

For example, I often store information about the authenticated user in
my session:

  c->session->{authed_user} = $results->first();

and in my templates:

  [% IF (authed_user = c.session.authed_user) %]
    Logged in as
    <b>
	 [% authed_user.first_name %]
     [% authed_user.last_name %]
    </b>
  [% END %]

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every
message.