[Catalyst] How to get the stored session variables through a template

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Feb 15 15:05:05 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 04:02:23AM +0530, Vidya Sagar wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I have successfully stored all the values in a table....can i retreive
> those stored sessions through Template....Kindly help me....bye

While I think Chisel just gave you what you need, could you please ask in
a little more detail next time? Best of all, if you're asking how to do
something in Template Toolkit show a snippet of perl code you could put
in a Controller that would do what you needed, and then ask how to do that
in TT - it'll be much easier for people to work out what you need.

For a few more hints on getting the best answers, please read