[Catalyst] External plugins

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 00:11:50 CET 2006

On 2/14/06, apv <apv at sedition.com> wrote:
> I second this. This is something I was planning on doing for an app
> already.
> Not autoloading them sounds great. Being able to load them at run time
> somehow would be even greater.

The big reason not to autoload them like Components is of course that
Plugin load-order matters for a lot of plugins.  I don't get the
runtime loading thing though - you mean load them from controller code
for a single request and then drop them?  Or more like load-on-demand
from controller code, but leave it in once it has been used once?

-- Brandon