[Catalyst] More install data points

castaway at desert-island.demon.co.uk castaway at desert-island.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 09:00:56 CET 2006

I had a similar problem with Test::Simple, but it turned out it had
installed Scalar::Util fine, it just didnt want to load it for
Test::Simple directly after. (Restarted the install and it worked)

Test::MockObject was definitely prereq'd by something, as it got installed
fine.

(Also installed with no optionals)

Jess