[Catalyst] Fwd: Call for Papers Opens for ApacheCon Europe 2006

David Hodgkinson davehodg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 22:48:50 CET 2006

Well, I'm certainly going to be there and was thinking of a 45 minute
walkthrough of building, say a blogging or portal type site. It
encompasses
a fair bit of the basics: MVC, sessions, auth, RSS, forms, mail.

If anyone wants to do a Leo/Leon type double-act, I can play the dumb
user wanting to get stuff done, someone else can play perl god... ;-)