[Catalyst] YAML woes

Ovid publiustemp-catalyst at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 20:37:31 CET 2006

--- John Beppu <john.beppu at gmail.com> wrote:

> > requires Spiffy.  Since I can't install Spiffy, I can't install
> > Test::Base and thus can't upgrade YAML.
>
> Is a force install out the question?

I can probably do that.  I didn't have time to dig into the errors, but
they appeared to be simple formatting errors which would be unlikely to
affect behavior.  However, Spippy is strange enough (and large enough)
that I feel considerably less comfortable forcing it than I would
another module.  However, since this is only for tests, I'll probably
go that route.

Cheers,
Ovid