[Catalyst] Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial - "Configuring" problem

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:58:18 CET 2006

Hi all

I'm a newbie to catalyst though have done a fair bit of perl and some
mod_perl. In the process of checking out this nice looking framework ...

I have one problem though. In the "configuring" section of the tut, where it
says:
"To do this, change the config call in *tutorial.pm* like this:"

... there is NO "config call" in MyApp.pm before I add this code. After I do
add the code (changing tutorial to myapp) I get "greet.tt not found errors",
so I assume that the config isn't working. If I leave greet.tt in rott,
evrything is fine.

Is this me or is the tut a bit out of date?

Thanks for the help

Daniel

(will likely see yous on irc one of these days ... right now this is a bit
easier as I'm working through this in the odd snatched half hour here and
there ...)

--
Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com